HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMRITHA.......*(AMMU)*##@@@

              I feel that some frnds come by chance and they can leave really deep and wonderful memories in you're heart.. All the time which i am with you , made me happy and also made me stronger than before . May be that is the confidence which we get when we are beside our true frnds... """HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AMRITHA"""...... LIKE U SO MUCH ... this is my gift for youre birthday darling ... everybody in this world can see this !!!... be happy ... be young... be strong... be wonderful... be crazy ( at times)..... be witty ( all the time)......
                  Today on youre birthday i am adding you to the list of wonderful people in my life!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park