Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

It has been a while since I updated this blog. I have been very busy living my life and I genuinly did not need the help of this blog. This blog is like a diary to me. I vent out, I cry, I laugh and I share every low or high moment in this blog. Which means in the past 10 months or so, nothing amazing or depressing has happened. Except that I got selected into KTH, Royal Institute of Technology and I am stoked.
I am leaving to Stockholm in 99 days to be exact. I will be living alone by myself. As daunting and demotivating it may sound, I like to do things by myself. I fight for that right everyday and now I am getting a chance to do things my way. Well, I couldn't ask for anything more.
However, on the other hand, I will be leaving my dearest friends and family behind. It is depressing for me because, I am yet to know my friends and have fun time with them. And the truth is I can't really do all that now. I am also excited to meet new people but it is very difficult for me to leave someone I care about and go to some place where no one knows me.
I will agree that I am shy and sometimes I prefer to lock myself up in a room and read a book. I am everything a introvert is but I also like to spend some time out, walking and roaming around and if possible meeting a friend to say hi. I an get all that in KTH, but it is daunting for me to go there and make new friends. The challenge is the people over there are of different nationalites and cultures. I have to bend my mindset and I have to change myself a little bit to accept those people in my life. That is the only way in which I can call Stockholm my home for 2 years and hopefully more.

I have decide that I will update this blog more often. I have lots to say so it might take a few posts to pen everything down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Day 6 and 7