"Epiphany" - realization of the half-truth belived.....





  Generally i get tadbit of nervous when i converse with  strangers , i think lot of us experience that kind of pang , like something is going to happen ! I kind of get adjusted to the situtation after few minutes of chat . However i was proved wrong many times when it comes to friendship. To make a friend is not a talk of five minutes but a way to a realtion , which turns out to be so valubale than anything  you posses at that time . For me friendship comes first than anyother work . It will be in second in line after the parents love , really a friend is one who loves you , understands you, talks to you in way in which you donot get hurt or sometimes you get hurt but it is all for you're prospertity.  The friend who i thought worth more than a my soul broke my heart once , not really breaking my heart , it was my perception that she betrayed me in some exam , which i won't mention. Reality will always come forward and lead us in the way to nurture the realtions . If i think of her that day , i will really tell you that i was so envious of her , because of just she scored more than me , how can i even think and presume her in that way . She helped me many times not only helping she did much more than what a friend can do ? She is with me in my odds and brights . If a wave of lull is passing through her then what can i do ? I just want to help her in securing more marks but i never thought that she would get more marks than me , however she is my friend a friend who cannot be described in words and phrases , a relation which will be still alive till the deadth of the planet .
        If i want her in such a big way then why i was very rude to her ? I donot know it is a kind of epiphany that i got today morning . I want her for the rest of my life that's all. There is no confusion or change of decision . Sticking to what i jabber out is not my way at all , but i promise you that i will never ever dare to lose her . If i lose her one more time i definitely know that she is not going to come again to me , because i hated her and showed up every bit of negativity to her . In this whole drama she never spoked a word against me , wow she is awesome foursome girl!!! On this note i have to tell you a story , might be a bagatelle actually , which happened long way back in my eleventh class, not too long just a year ago . I rememmber  it so keenly because it made me hurt a lot i cried like anything . The plot of every story i write encompases only two characters she and i , others just help in framing and conceiving  the plot . In this bagatelle story i want to tell you how  foolish are teenagers and their temperment towards any thing which goes wrong is invariable . It is teenage and the exact tonality of teenage is " ego ". Ego is everywhere,  in every profession , in every stage of life , however teenage egos are ultimate , because they can never mean anything . At the end of the day we feel like what was the fight between us darling !! All teenagers experince the same . If any friend of mine doesnot care for my word i feel like she is a strange lady , simply avoid her for the next discussion , we never think so deeply like what was she trying to tell or what i was telling . We mess it up in every raillery , in one word we donot get clarity before we start fighting.
       Once i was late to the college not that i attend very punctually , but "kabhi kabhi   Bahoth late ho jatha tha." Over that first period was maths , and amths means shankar sir , we all konw that if we were just one sedond late to the class he would throw us out of the class room , some come late to skip his class and someother sulky fellows like me do it as a passion . As he was fed up with me that day he literally threw me out of the college , so i missed the entire class and notes . I can say that was my best day in college ever because i played like a child and every one was sympathizing me like "donot worry we will talk to shankar sir and ask permission to get you inside ." I was nodding my head in a great grief of missing the class but inside i am dancing like anything , they are sympathizing because they cannot see what storm is browbeating my head . Later when he left the class room , i entired in a great sulk and sat beside her . Everyone was laughing so did she . I felt like a potato head in the class room and began to shout at everyone who was laughing . That is all i donot what struck my mind but i began to yell at her in a high pitch baritone voice and whole class is looking at me . Understanding the situation i kept myself calm and started to open the book to refer what he had taught . I think after that she never talked to me till the ending of elventh class.
      Even i didnot think of making up talk nor did she . How can a small banter in the class made us mad ? So that we stopped talking , everyone was like "you know sritha stopped talking to ....... Her !!!  " so weird egos of teenage  which break friendships. Neverthless our friendship was broken and we are happy now much more matured and acting  so intelligently . My intention is to describe the teenage mindset and egos , they really make no sense now , but to a teenager those egos are everything !!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park