# EPISODE - 1

               SECRET SANTAWHO IS SHE??



               who is she? let us keep it as a secret for a while ! now let me talk about her , you might be guessing so hard. Don't even try ! because you are never going to find her. My secret santa! we thought we could play secret santa , as you know christmas is hurrying , the cold winters too.. but who is my secret santa!
     now i am going to tell about my game. Here you go folks , it all started from middle of november . i was laying down on my desk , closing my eyes , trying to concentrate on the song which was playing from my brand new samsung mobile phone. You know very well about teenagers right? when they find something new they will do full workup on that . yeah i am teenager too and i am really curious about new technology . And my friend also promised me to give few new english movies , which i had already asked her. Suddenly someone tried to hit me on my back and i sprang back and stood up at once . she was shocked , even i was shocked it was like a superhero thing to do. maybe like spidy. suddenly i could feel everything , the people their emotions , their voices, everything . i didn't anticipate anyone of these to happen . everything seemed to be different .
    let me explain what happened a few weeks before !
  i was sitting in the cafeteria and waiting for my order to come. as usual my college cafeteria is not really great thing which i can explain. it is a pretty ordinary cafeteria which any college would have , and may be some of the colleges may have better cafes . I prefer to be alone , so i sit in the corner bench of the first row of benches . And it gives me good cover to hide from my enemy gang . chase came up to me and banged the bench which i was sitting and asked my about an extra coffee cup. i couldn't understand anything , not even a bit of what he was asking. he was really angry with me , when i said something about his hair colour. i have to say this , he has extremly strange hair colour , i don't exactly know what that colour is but it could go between purple and blue.
    Another strange experience : after i came back from cafeteria , i sat on my bunk to study . Even though i was trying hard to fix my mind in physics i couldn't do that. my subconscious mind was thinking about this extra cup of coffee. what could that possibly mean . then i heard a strange voice coming from my lower bunk. when i started climbing down my bunk , all of a sudden electricity was cut down . i switched on my mobile flashlight and got down the bunk safely .
    to my surprise my lower bunk was empty ! i searched lacey's bunk carefully , may be is shouldn't be that fussy , because i found a box . a small wooden box and it was fully carved with beautiful designs and it looked really beautiful . And i also found a key , very strange key , it was really big and it had some inscrpitions on it , when i looked at it carefully i found it as my date of  birth . i was wondering who would invest so much of time in making this box and insscribing my date of birth on it.  i tried to open the box but the key which i found laying on the bed won't fit the lock.
   at the same time , i heard someone knocking the door so i hurriedly opened my cupboard and stuffed eveything inside it. i tried not to be tensed . i opened the door , and found out that she was lacey. " hi lacey, how was you're day' i said , trying to be normal. "not much to tell about today and especially that chemistry quiz and i hate Mr. adrian" she replied , behaving normally as if she doesn't even know what was on her bed . It is little unusual to find such things on someone's bunk. and yet she behave's totally normal . as it is another day in hostle. but to me it is clear with her behaviour that it is not her and somebody is planning to mock me .
    later in the evening i went out with lacey to BMM , a mall near our hostle. There i found a box similar to the box which i had found earlier . But it is new it is wrapped with polythene paper and a rate tag was attached to it . For a moment i though some one might have bought this box from here and placed it on the lacey's bunk. And i also had this feeling that maybe it is the other box which is similar to this and i also observed that this box is bigger than the one with me. "hey , what are you looking at ?"  we need to go come  , there is lot to buy. lacey i think i should buy this box , because see this is beautiful. oh! yeah it is beuatiful , i know , but you are not going to buy this . see the price tag once, you will understand by youreself babe. i noticed it was 2 grand. it was way too expensive , ican not afford to buy it . i told lacey that we could steal it . "listen up babe i have many things to do , i am not an accomplice . you can do what ever you want and don't drag me into this. lacey please listen this important , i saw a similar box on your bunk and a key which has my date of birth on it. do you think this is all natural . no i don't think so allison . so lacey listen we are going to steal this box and youre helping me . i told you i cannot be a crime partner for you . we have to go right now. come with me allison . lacey listen . shut up and come with me .
     we both ran down the staircase as lacey felt waiting for the lift is waste of time . we booked a taxi and it showed up really quick and we got into the cab . i found a letter kept in the pouch behind the driver seat . my name was written on it. lacey look at this.
To allison masters ,
            This is to inform you that the invisible mind behind all this happenings , may be unusual to you are all consequences of that extra cup of coffee. we need youre help to solve a case . i need to meet you . i feel that you are equally curious to meet me . I want you to believe there is a reason behind everything i did. we are really sorry if we had troubled you , but we had to do this. please be near the beverllie bus stop at 4:40 tommorow evening.  i hope you will definitely show up.
                        thank you....
      Allison , what is this? who are they ?. i don't know lacey....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Day 6 and 7