House Of Cards ~ Love of my heart ♡♡

I have been watching quite a lot of TV Series lately. One of them was House of Cards. I am really excited to talk about House Of Cards. I don't know why? But it is kind of cool to watch a character like Frank Underwood. He does all this diplomacy that I could never do in my life time.
Personally I hate diplomats and politicians.They just manipulate people into doing something they don't want to do. I hate such people, totally. But see, watching them on telly is fun.
I watched all the three season that I had with me. I binge watched them ;). Well, I wanted to download fourth season, and people say it is amazing. My hostel WiFi totally sucks. It doesn't even give me enough bandwidth to open a Google page let alone download the entire season. I am trying to download the fourth season using Jio. I hope it gets downloaded. The real story starts in the fourth season. Claire leaves frank. I want to see what happens next. How would president Underwood deal with this divorce? Would he be poised or devastated? I think he would maintain his cool and act like the tyrant as we all known him.
The download bar says 12% downloaded. I hate having a poor internet connection. Well, sometimes you have to take your mind off stuff you don't want to indulge in. Watching helps me refresh my mind.
I know that I waste a considerable amount of time watching. I can't help it but watch.
Now I have an app where I can put my heart out. It feels so good to be back. Blogging is my forte😂
If you are an HOC fan. You should share what you think. Leave a comment on your way out.. ♡♡
With all the love Sritha. ♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Day 6 and 7