At the airport

Do you have any idea how hard it is to plan stuff for travel? I find it painfully hard to make a travel plan. I can't be more specific but Bangalore is such an unpredictable city! You can never know how much time would it take to reach your destination.
Today, I am supposed to board a plane from KI airport. I had to plan all day to get to the just right plan. I asked a zillion friends who have gone to the airport at least once. I googled the route and bus number( Since cab would cost all your 💰)
Till the moment I got into the bus I was uncertain. I had no idea when I would reach the airport.
Once when I had to go to the Railway station on a weekday, it took me nearly 4 hours! This city traffic is just unimaginable!!
This time as I asked around and did my research I was confident. Some of my friends made fun of me just because I am over planning. Duh! I make sure I am well prepared before I travel.
Anyway I got  the bus as soon as I reached the bus station and got to the airport way before the boarding time. Well, I have been waiting in the airport for like 5 hours. It sounds funny. Told you can never plan anything so perfectly in Bangalore.
I call it a city of surprises!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Day 6 and 7