CHEESY ENDINGS....

Nothing can compete with college days, they are really cheesy and cute. I enjoyed the most in my inter. You know   what ?  the intermediate has a sound meaning inside it , to my analysis nothing can be so judgemental in that time, if i have to say about me , it is a whole lot of befuddle right there. But ironically the confusion is the fun , joy and everything for me. Banters and brawls with friends, feeling empty sometimes and boasting ourselves many times. All these are facts of teenage and college days. We feel , in my case i felt   Very shallow  after my college, much probably very ideal . I can feel it , i already lost two wonderful years of fun and banter, but still i hope there is lot of fun awaiting for me .
Our college friends and I decided to celebrate grandly after the college days and we thought of farewell , it  would be the best party ever, but happless thing is many of our college Buddys are not ready to pay off for farewell. Later we gave up  the idea of fare well. I lost a great time, if have to say something about my gang , really we are gossip gang ! We have each and every piece of information and even a small gossip ? No chance of leaving anything . Our gang is the information and broadcasting network of college. Who is talking to who? Who copied in the exam? What is going in the staff room? Which teacher knocked other teacher? Ah what to say ,really we keep lot  of information, and play very intelligent card of knowing everything. Keeping gossip as a secret is a big task for us, mainly i cannot keep secrets ? And my frnds never try to tell something about that with me. But still i will be knowing the information from other sources. Some of my friends feed on gossip and some take it very light, but i act a lot, like when they see me , they would defintiely think that i was hearing them . But in reality none of them would ever make some  place in my mind. They are just funny and i swing both sides ,  Read and play at the same time!
At the end of the day if anybody respected you , that is all because of your real talent. What is your place in class ? how often you feel proud ? These are  the only things that really  matter ,none of  our gossip will take us to IIT , but gossip is for fun and pleasure. My teachers and friends feel that i do lot of chemistry , i give equal priority to all of them. Class subjects are really boring , if you ask any IIT aspirant for the exact reason why he or she need to get into IIT ‘s they cannot tell? I bet they will never gonna figure out why ! The common answer is to get better jobs and money! I think of it all the times is there anything beyond money and study! Who knows , Atleast i donn know the answer know ? Cheesy endings every one need that , with a smile and happiness all the time and lots of money , name ….. There it goes , a exaustive list and no one is going to shortlist , because everyone need all of those adjectives or nouns WHATEVER! My cheesy ending is on the WAY…. (to my college), to start a new friend circle in engineering…..to make loads of fun …..( Study )ofcourse we need to top the class…. That will be my great cheesy story,and i hope i will find much more interesting things to write and ……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park