LEGIBLE ENTRY #2



Hi !!
Once again iam BACK with my new article.....
In this i wanna explain everything about my intrests and hpbbies... Most probably my fav pass times....
Firstly i don't have much things to do except my exam preparations, but in that critical tight schedule , i try to spare Some time for sketching ,its my best passtime. I don't know why??while sketching i feel very eternal and emotionally connected to the face i draw. I make a sketch only when i pass through the bathetic moment by seeing the photo. My recent sketch was kjo's it was amazing expereince , he had great things in his face. Not much of detaling the face , but he has that special charm which make him klick with the public. Okay that 's all , good about him , moving on to my hobby , it was a  dream of mine come true . Because i never tried that hard to make a sketch , and never ever feel of drawing one. It all happened eventually. That's all ??nothing was my effort. I am god destined child because much things happen even before i think of them. Sketching was one among them. My next most amazing hobby is keyboard , iam trying hard at it , but it is not on way still. The best day in my life wud be when i can compose my own music , as i like... After completing all these exams and stuff i will definitely try to make some improvements in hobbies, because hobbies can never be hobbies, they are god's gift to us , we need to protect them and some may be our passion in our future , we need to nurture them . But most of us doesn't have the skill to sense  their talent and some us are not ready to accept that what we are capable of? We need take everything positively , nurture the good ones destroy the bad!!!!! That is it !! Wut more can i tell about my fav pass times.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park