LEGIBLE ENTRY #1

1

     For me the most important aspect in my life would be delligerent effort and hard work , but the most ironic thing is i put stark effort but still my success lacks effort . So moving on to my journal , most propably the thought of the day. I want to be as candid as possible , and i want reveal all the secrets which i have been struggling to hide. When i talk of food , it is the  most lovable thing in the universe?? I like it , so do everyone?? My fav food is western food , any kind cusine that relates western cult. Being an indian i don't like the type of food they cook. It is timeworn and indifferent cooking style. May be i need a change of taste? I like indian cusine but if you want me to choose between a pizza and dal fry i go with pizza. Western food is much more complicated and the concoctions  of the cooking are extremly great . I really don't know how to cook yet i have the sense of taste pretty well. My last lunch meet with my frnds was sisy birthday , a big birthday bash on that day. We went to dominos , oh there comes  my fav!!! We orderd so calizon pockets , they are actually bread stuffed with mushrooms , potatoes  , mozzarella and sauses . We had an additional veg cheese pizza , extra large!!! Oh isn' it amazing !! After all the bash and banter we returned home four in the evening ?? It is pretty late actually because we had a test the day after ! That was very serious however we had a good time and made some noise , actually we are a pranster group and it was like hell out their! The mad cacophonical sounds coming out from our table ruined others silence . This was one of my great times with my gang !! A pepper upper really , but tadbit of nervous about the exam !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park