INTRO!!!

INTRO !!!


     I want to epistolize some incidents which fascinate me , most probably the things which i meant to happen at any point of life.This journal is all about me and my intrestes. I will also embibe the relations i had and all the frndly talk between classmates. I want to make this journal very special and grand , this would be my retrospect for future. To be frank many people start of with their routine but to my understanding a journal is a private asset which preserves the great memories of the past and resonates them into the future . I couldn't be so meticulous about every  detail but i try my best to make this journal a spry of new life which rejunuvates my lifestyle and make me kick start , into the great future with really good memories,  its a kind of terse and concise summary of life.To start off i wolud start with my bff , obviously it is aish, so to introdce her i would use adjectives like good cacophonically sounding odd girl with really good intellect . The vibe that she brings with her is ultimate, she is very witty and makes others to be witty.. So,i have no negative adjectives to use against her . Anyway she is the best person to hang out with and she is fully packed with humor and joy. I love to be with her . Our meeting is very strange , i could probably say god bestowed me with her . We really had a strange meeting , first we met in the school , but we never shared a frndly equation at all. I would be probably bearating her and she balks on me . Thats what happened every time i met her , but eventually , somethung changed her attitude and we started walking home back regularly , may be sometimes for lunch , then we came to a common understanding and shared our thoughts as quid pro quo programme . I mean not in the other sense.. Later its all set and now she is my BFF . Moving on to my other intersts , i am passionate about study , books , sketching , music , novels , films , chatting, sports... Oh what can i say about my passion , i have lots of them . I get passionate almost about every thing that i see with my naked eye , that is a big problem with me . But of course  there are few things which i could work really hard, and when i think of perfection oh i can barely rememmeber  any ." Writing ", it  has been a great fun narrating short stories in my notebooks , but never had proffesional outlook , they all are adhocks . If i were to dream for future i could obviuosly see a writer in me, but i don't think i could ever make a path breaking decision in that direction , iam fine as of now  ,it's happy to be surrounded by good friends and parents . When we come to practicality i will definitely be a engineer for sure . Style is the most important aura that goes around the youth , but iam not of that kind , i would praobaly describe me as  an old soul , with no such intentions to be so fashionable , my attire tells what i am , i put on which i feel comfortable, so no problem even if am an indiffernt , laconic , tinge of arrogant but in the most modest way possible, i enjoy all the pleasures of life , it keep me alive in this running world .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park