HOBBIES AND lots more...

      I am not so shrewd and if it comes to my hobbies very difficult. I am passionate for very unsual things and i have a really exhaustive list of them. Many of us feel hobbies are just timepass but to me they are my passion in someway, they maynot be my mainstream passions but still i value them as much as i value regular study. In one word hobbies keep me alive , they regularly help me in clearing of unbehooved stuff from my mind . Hobbies are pleasure times they rejunivate our innate abilites and keep us fit. We need not be a dapper to be stylish and earn some fame , instead we can earn lot more than stlye and fame from hobbies. Nurturing our innate abilites is the first step to surge ahead . Hobbies are not meant to placate others , they are just for you , totally you . For me playing a light serenade in keyboard will defintily add the tinge of color  to my grey and black  lifestyle. Hobby is the word which makes you perk up ,which can pull you out of the blue and which adds that life to your smile.
        Some times it may a good book which turns you on , so be it !  Read a good book and get refreshed. Some of us very passionate listeners of music so listen to that melodrama and  feel out of the world for sometime. They merely depend on you and youre capability . At last don't be indolent and torpid to nurture youre skills, because many of us cannot even identify them . They have no IDEA , for what reason they are so special . Then it would be so hasty to be indifferent towards youre skill . It may be a hackneyed phrase but still it has the same affliction towards the human minds . Nurture youre skills make them alive so that the energy of youre skill can be resonated into youre future which makes you robust!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park