What more you need?

Everyone of us dream of a very pleasant moring some may get it and some may not. But what more do we need ? A steamimg cup of coffee and a gossip partner. For me it is more than enough to start the day off. In the sunrise the jabber  i had with my parents is incontrovible . I can definitely say that it is the most wonderful moment of my life. I like it that way . I get the same kind of peace and seclusion everyday. My mom wakes me up so early as she wakes up early and doesn't let others to sleep either. I wake up rubbing my eyes and hoping for the best day , and chanting some wake up mantra. Actually my gm told me to do so. The so called wake up mantra keeps me robust all day. Oh no i cannot be so spirutual or superstiual it is just  a mantra. Moving on ahead with all the sulk in the world i get up from my bed. That is the worst part i like sleep lot. Then comes my bed coffee and bunch of newspapers. I walk around the bed for sometime may be till all the drowsyness getsoff . Then i move to my verandah were all the usual talk and palver goes on. I start engaging me with the palver that was already going on , but my mother cuts me off and says go , go and brush youre teeth , no need to listen to our conversation , you can neither understand nor can solve any ? I throw a deaf ear and moves away from that old soul really she is an old soul?
                         I try to find a place which is very concealed and no one can watch me doing all the crazy stuff. I talk to my self sometimes or bitch on some one. Of course it is incorrect to bitch upon somebody but i cannot help that thing out. Most crazy thing that i had never done before in the early morning wake up skit , oh i cannot shortlist any there is really a exhaustive of list of thousand. The early morning newspaper gives me peace and satisfaction . Without that i would really become mad , literally. The only thing that i try to make it happen everyday is happiness. I thrive on happiness. I make my self feel lighthearted and happy . Every morning i get up from the bed hoping to find a new meaning of happiness and see what debicles my lofe would bestow me and how i have to overcoem all the hurdels and getthrough my day. That is the only thing that goes on my mind. Put all the concentration and work hard all day long , get a good sleep in the night... The simple yet hackneyed phrase.... What more does anybody want????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park