Me being an sketch maker...

     A sudden bewildered dream which startled me was very strange . Aptly it doesnnot mean anything iam being indifferent to this kind of illusions what can i say phantomic life... I can have a clear and discernable future view but still the dreams are not going to leave me! The dream was me being a sketch maker? I can think of it some time but still i am no good in sketch making and drawing faces , i try my best to make them so perfect and tend to be so dainty but still i would definitley miss something in it. My twitter views reached to twenty million is it possible ! Crossing over the legendary amitabh bachan ! It is okay it may be possible sometime but how is it ever gonna happen making thousand sketches! This is invincible . Iam not a astute but still i belive i could achive atleast half of the above dreamt statements!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park