JDJ-8

    You know what my fav show is now no more entertaining ! The judges of the show JDJ now skiped to do the recent season , which is soon going to air on colors . I really love them want all the three of them back. The fun and banter in the show oh! I cannot expalin lot fun . But iam going to miss everything this season . My only hope in watching that show is the host manish . If he is also chose to skip then iam done with that show. Even though it has hackneyed comedy and cliche' it ultimate and non stop entertainement. JDJ is a celebrith dance show and it is like the clelbritieswho are non dancers transform into dancers . Each celebrity will be paired up with their choreo partener and the show is biweekly .
   
                    The proceedings in the show would be , the celebrity perfoms and the three judges who are my fav give them marks like eigth on ten or nine on ten like that . The total scores will be summed up with audiance votes and rankings are provided . At the end of week they get to know who are moving up to next level and who are in face off. Oh i can write whole book on that . I am much fascinated about the judges rather than on clebrities. No offense i hope they may take up the show next season...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park