A FRIENDSHIP TALE.............

It was my first day in school , i am never punctual and happless thing is i was late on my first day too. I hurriedfrom the gate to my classroom , like i runned in no time , as i reached my class i choking and reqlly sweating. Everyone justhad bizzare look at me? Even the teacher was feeling lost. They might be probablythinking who is this geek late for the first day? I startled for few moment and started to introduce myself, like iam so and so , i got my newadmission, like that kind of stuff. Then teacher who was teaching a lesson, being interrupeted by me , hesisitatingly called me inside and told me to take my seat . Then i entered the room, but i was so confused where to sit , then one girl beckoned me to sit beside her . I sat down and started to concentrate on lesson . The class finished in the next thirtyminutes and we got our first break . Everyone asked about  me , like my name where i studied previosly , after answering all those absurd questions i turned to my seat,and looking at the schedule. I don’t know why but thegorl next to me was some way different from others , i could sense her , she was not so meticulous about my details but she started talking to me as she knew me a hundread years ago.
                     But i  noticed later she was talking to everyone in the same way. Later i never sat beside her nor i tried to talk to her , i used to have my own friend circle. Ofcourse she to have a friend circle  . Everyone in the class does have one? Not too eccentric , quite common thing, but the differnce is what kind friends do you prefer. Exactly i  don’t know how i met her again . In one word no idea atttalll…. But  something made us frnds , really i could smell some kind of indeginous bond between us. We never liked each other till the end of my high school , each day we would think of new kind of brawl and banter. I didn’t like evrything about her , she and her girl gang used to have lot of classroom gossip and who broke their friendship , who talks to whom  and eveything . I am literally not of that kind i don’t indulge in such topics, that might be one of the reasons which i preferd to keep away from her. She also showed a lot of resentment towards me , she never treated me as human. There comes all the magic , which out no reason and bening cause we made a bond ( friendship) . Actually it started in this way , my friends used to go by bus , but i preferd walking home. At first i walked home alone , later i was accompained by my apartment friend later she chose not to come with me for other reasons . Then at that time she also walked home and i wanted a company. So slowly i started to talk with her , and she was not too hesistant and quiclky made the  talk . In that way we walked back home everyday ,our friendship and the equation which we share today is the result of five minute walk ! In that walk we shared our ideas and had a better understanding with each other . Eventually the walk and talk turned out to be friendship . It is really very strange friendship .That is what frndship is all about. It’s vibe and aura are extremly magical .Understanding each other and no matter what you hear of your frnd ,it is the basic prerogative of the frndship. We have had lots of banters and fun ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park