Summer DELIGHT

       The best place for anyone in summer would obviously be grandma's house. I love visiting her , and i visit so often . A wonderful palce for a wonderful begining for me would gm house. Her house is very simple and doesnot indulge any mainstream contortions of building , it is just a small simple austere house, with all the warmth and cordialness embeded in it. The vibe of the house is my grandmother . Usually we prefer visiting her in the evenings , the soporific and magical moments starts right from the main gate . The main gate is black vintage model coverted with alterante balck and white strips of metal , the house itself is so obsolete but i like it that way.
                After you enter the main gate you need to walk atleast for a minute to reach the verandah . The track of walk includes all flowers , trees eveything which is so organic! I can probably say eden garden , i donot know why but i remember that word . All my memories of chidhood get refreshed because i tend to see the world with child's eye ! It is so special about that. The backyard of my grannys house is not so wonderful , it is slender and head towards the staircase, from there you could cilmb another stair. The interiors of the house are so obsolete but still they fascinate me like never before. This is the vibe and aura of the grandmother's house , it is so sweet to be there . I remember a lot of chidhood with my granny she is so awesome , i can defintely say she is dude to hangout with. At evenings we would prolong our conversations about surreptious and funny palver and jabber , still having our steaming cup of coffee at seven in the night . Our family is ardent lover of coffee we consume it the most , if it comes to my mom she extremly feeds on it? One thing i could not forget or i will not erase is billowing steams of delicious cusines . Mostly we prefer desi south indian cusines and costrain ourselves with bucolic andhra style of cooking !specific to our region , we like them the most . She adds that tinge of her own twist to every dish and serve it. They are very awesome to have, and iam mad lover of granny cooking . Still she finds hostile challenges  with some dishes yet she cooks them still better. How could one forget that pastoral smell and all the memories attached with that house . I will say it would remain as a part of me for the rest of my life. The one thing that i would keep it for ever is my granny and her house .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go

Eleanor and Park