Day 6 and 7


The only time i feel releaved from all kinds of stress and pressure would be weekends , in my view weekends are ultimate . Sipping a steaming cup of coffee in the dusk of the sunday evenings would be a pleasure dream for me. My dream might be very funny , but i enjoy that . A whole lot of things go around us and for me i will be in hurry and probably i would be rifiling for things . I waste a lot time in searching things rather than using them. It is so sad but i do that all the time. One more pleasure thing for me in the weekends is music . Iam a very mad lover of music , but i don’t get chance to listen and enjoy my fav music all the time. For me bollywood and classic telugu songs are the best. They just clear the things of our mind , and atleast for me music works well.
If have to really tell my routine in weekends it is really difficult . Because for me weekend is the time to nurture all my hobbies. Sometimes i play keyboard and see if can create something new, or i might be drawing and sketching faces. When i skectch faces i don’t know , i feel that , this is the face i should really give a try. Then only i sit to draw. I never sketch my friends and mates photos or faces. Because there is nothing special in that. My best sketches ever were sharukhs and karan johar. That is all about my sketches..
As i told you i like coffee the most , i spend lot of spare time with coffee and thinking. You might wonder what do i ever think , that deeply and in such a great seclusion. Really if i have to be candid “i really don’t know”, i dream lot , may i am a day dreamer . But lot of things which i dream would never everbe posssible at alll. Such a eccentric things would never happen to anyone. I want to tell one of my unsual dreams , once i was sitting in my parlour it was morining six o clock , being a sunday morning everybody was torpid than ever and feeling lazy. I was having my hot coffee , suddenly what struck my mind i really don’t know, but i realized after awhile that i was dreaming of me being a great sceintist . Yes , it may be possible but my dream was really unsual at that moment . I suggest not to dream like me beacause , if you dream , i bet  you are in a huge problem !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter in My Life ..

Destination Sweden: 99 Days to go